top of page
About My Blogs
The Basics of Christianity
Part One / Salvation
This is a continual series suggested for personal or small group Bible studies. These were first written for my teenage Sunday school class. This study is particularly beneficial to new converts, and anyone who desires a better understanding of the Basics of Christianity. Each of these subjects may continue into several blog lessons. For better understanding, you will want to start at Blog one of this study.
Are you looking for the answers to these questions?
Contents/Part One: Salvation
1) What is Salvation?
2) What do we do to get Salvation?
3) What are our benefits of Salvation?
4) How can I be sure that I’m a Christian and know I’m saved?
5) What is the most important decision we will ever make in this life?
6) What happens at Salvation?
7) What are the most important commandments of God?
8) Who is Jesus?
9) What was Calvary all about?
10) After Salvation, what are we to do, how are we to live?
“When Truth is revealed by the Spirit from Scripture, then fables are exposed.”
Don’t just take my word in these following blog lessons; but study and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and reveal ‘Truth’ to you.
This has been a problem with mankind, they have just taken what they heard (their paradigm, source of information) without reading and studying for themselves.
John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Search By Tags
Please like and follow us:
bottom of page